RICEANDRAMEN HITS 100K VIEWS!!!
Thanks to everyone who has read and followed my journeys in Japan from 2011 to 2017. Your support of my adventures and observations means the world to me.
In celebration of Riceandramen finally hitting 100k views, I am pleased to announce that I will be running a giveaway!
I will send one lucky person a custom box of goodies from Japan that could include (but isn't limited to): snacks, stationary, character goods, traditional Japanese crafts and more. The only limits are weight and size and your imagination (I'll be keeping everything small and light to keep the shipping costs down).
Without further ado, the details and rules of the giveaway are as follows:
- The giveaway will run from today, February 25 2018 JST/ February 24 CST to March 11, 2018 JST/ March 10 CST.
- You don't have to be in Japan to enter: since almost all of my readers are international, this giveaway will be, too.
- The winner will be picked at random and notified via private message. You must be willing to give me your full name, a reliable way to contact you, and your address in order for me to mail you anything.
- Please don't spam the entry process. I WILL just automatically disqualify you.
How to Enter:
I know I won't be able to make a perfect system, but here's how people can enter.
- Leave a comment on this post that tells me what you want me to write about on this blog in the future: +1 entry*
- Be following me and comment on the corresponding post about the giveaway on my instagram about your favorite thing/ what you find most interesting about Japan: +1 entry
- Draw a fox (they're my favorite animal) and send me a photo of said drawing via email**: +1 entry
Thanks for reading and I hope you stick along for the rest of the ride!
*If you have technical difficulties submitting a comment, you may email me at the email address found on the "About Me" page. Again, if you spam this address I WILL block and disqualify you.
**Same email as above.